Morning sickness killed the blog again! I'm sure I will not remember every cute stage and funny comment my children have made in the last 6 months of blog silence, nor every feeling and thought I've had during that time, but I've got some pictures to share and I'll just go from there. I actually had our first blog year printed to a book awhile back which is neat to look back thru and so I want to catch up to have a record of what we've been up to! So here comes some month by month photo review of the happenings in Armstrong Land.
Michael and I ran a 5K together the first of the month (September). We had attempted to prepare through the summer but the training derailed a bit. We still both managed a reasonable finish and then collapsed the rest of the day at home. =)
Penelope continued her monthly weight checks at the pediatrician and stayed on formula (instead of switching to milk) to try to help her keep gaining weight. At 13 months, she is still only 16 lbs, 11 oz, a pound gained in the last month. She had her first dentist appointment and her teeth are starting to fill in. She's growing, just at her own pace.
 |
| The boys headed out on a fishing day trip! |
 |
| Penelope - 13 months |
 |
| While the boys fished, I made my mom go with me to the Botanical Gardens to get some pictures of Miss Penelope. |
 |
| Michael is a much better photographer than me, but I think we got some cute ones to document our growing girl. |
 |
| Becoming a Kindergartener at our church means Kai comes to "big church" with us after going to his class. He is usually very wiggly and bored, but sometimes will try to follow along in his bible or sing songs with us. Its been a neat way to see him mature and have a little time with him without baby sister. |
 |
| Kai lost his first tooth at home while eating pretzels! He was excited, though a little freaked out by the blood that came with it. It was loose for awhile but the new tooth still took a couple weeks to show up after the baby one came out. |
 |
| We found out in September also that our family would be expanding! Penelope was forced into more independence as I spent many days laying on the couch and sleeping. |
No comments:
Post a Comment