Thursday, April 10, 2014

March!!

Mostly just some pictures from March. I started having doctor visits every other week. On one hand time seems to be going quickly but on the other, it seems this little guy will NEVER get here! This has most definitely been my most difficult pregnancy (yet I know nothing to complain about compared to others!)

We have enjoyed the Spring weather and being outside more. We also got to go on a fun Spring Break trip but I'm saving that for another post. Here are some random shots of the kids.


Checking out the latest Lego magazine from the mail

Carrying Penelope to the swing set - When she wants me to pick her up she either cries or says "Up" -
When she wants Kai to pick her up she says "Hold You".
Her vocabulary grows weekly!!

Snacks after school outside

Loving the swing!

They have so much fun together

Helping wash cars and sporting his new spring 'do

The littlest helper

Homework time with a tired mommy. Penelope was reading her own book while I listened to Kai do his reading.

TV watchin with their loveys

Springtime cuties!!

No comments: