Friday, September 19, 2008

Traveling and 4 month check up


So Michael has been out of town again this week. He did send me one picture by email, which you see above. Wow. He's in Denver at a conference for work and was able to drive to Colorado Springs the day he got there to enjoy a little free time before all the meetings. He also got to have dinner with his good friends, the Birdyshaws.

Kai and I have been going back and forth from home to Nonie & Dagan's. He had his four month check up on Wednesday and all looks great. He was up to 12 lbs 2 oz which ranks him in the 10th percentile. Skinny little fella but the doc didn't seem to be concerned about it. He's 24" long which was the 50th percentile I think. He said we could start rice cereal anytime if we wanted to. I'm not ready yet. He got 5 more vaccines which caused him to have a couple of cranky hours that night but other than that no problems. He was a little feverish and had some Tylenol, but he did great with all of it. He loves to be on his tummy and will laugh uncontrollably almost if you get him going. Trying to figure out how to get video of it without video of me looking like a fool. =) I do have some video of him but don't know yet how to get it on here.

Mom and I are making a day trip tomorrow to visit her parents in Watkinsville, GA. They have not met Kai yet and we are so excited to see them!!

Also exciting is the fact that next week this time we will be on our way to the beach!!

And finally, I have to wish the Auburn Tigers good luck for tomorrow. I am not a huge football fan but Michael is slowly sucking me in to it. We hope they have a better game than last week.

1 comment:

Our Mission: said...

AHhhh to be in the 10%...hmmm....KG might pen him down in a hurry with her 80%...YIKES!