Kai is such a cutie!! I just love his smile! What a gorgeous sunrise and wonderful reminder of God's beauty!
I'm so jealous!! This looks so relaxing and peaceful. I'm glad you guys are having a good first family vacation. Kai is absolutely adoreable!!
okay, that first picture looks like he's posing. I love how his hands are clasped together.. too cute!
I love all the pictures! I'm so glad you had a great time at the beach...Kai looks like he had a blast! Can't wait to see him in person!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kai is such a cutie!! I just love his smile! What a gorgeous sunrise and wonderful reminder of God's beauty!
I'm so jealous!! This looks so relaxing and peaceful. I'm glad you guys are having a good first family vacation. Kai is absolutely adoreable!!
okay, that first picture looks like he's posing. I love how his hands are clasped together.. too cute!
I love all the pictures! I'm so glad you had a great time at the beach...Kai looks like he had a blast! Can't wait to see him in person!!
Post a Comment