Sunday, January 24, 2010

School...and no tears?!

We had a great week getting back into our routine. Kai had Monday off and got to spend the day with Nonie so I didn't have to take a day off. They had a great time.

It warmed up quite a bit last week and Kai seemed to have a great time at school all week. On Thursday when I dropped him off he didn't cry! It was the first time for that and it made me so happy all day long. Friday he fussed again, but I think we are on the way to happier drop offs. His teacher told me on Friday too that he was wanting his paci less and less so I think that's great too. If we make it, this will be our first full week of school. Week one, we had a "snow" day. Week two, two sick days. Week three, a Monday holiday.

We had a fun weekend and I am so grateful we are all well for now! We'd planned some fun outdoor activities, but it was too cold. So we played inside instead and still had a great time. This morning Kai didn't fuss when I left him in the nursery either. What a sweetheart. Enjoying the little moments knowing they continue to fly by!! Just a couple of random pics to share. Kai loves books, blocks, and balls. What more could a boy need?

Michael and I were getting dinner ready for us and Kai had already eaten so he was ready for bed. He found a book and brought it into the kitchen and just plopped down and started reading it.

Knocking over the blocks and playing the ice cream tub drum. He's just such a happy kid. We're gonna keep him. *smiles*

Happy last week of January everybody!

1 comment:

The McBs said...

He is so happy! sweet little face.... praying the am drop off goes well!!