Monday afternoon my friend Leigh Ann extended an invitation to her home for me to break up my long week off. I considered, talked to Michael, and accepted! Kai and I left Tuesday after lunch and drove to Memphis for a quick visit. Kai and Noelle had fun playing together and Leigh Ann and I enjoyed catching up. Old friends are the best friends. I hope it won't be too long before we are together again with the Steele family. I came home today to a sick husband, so Michael, Kai, the dogs and I are spending a quiet night at home for New Year's Eve. Doubt we will make it to midnight, but we will cheer for a new year tomorrow. Here are some pics of Kai and Noelle playing together the past couple of days!
Dolls, books, and a kiddie table, oh my!
Watching a sing along video.
Playing in the princess tent! This was a BIG hit with Kai.
Good night kisses, too sweet.

High fives!

Clapping together.

I think we wore them out!!
About 14 months ago...as if we needed to be reminded of how quickly they grow!!
HAPPY 2010 EVERYBODY!!
2 comments:
These photos are too cute!!!
Aww...thanks for the post! Sorry it took me this long to see it! =) We are so glad that you guys finally made it up here! We definitely need to do it more often. Especially now that you know the drive isn't too incredibly bad! =) We enjoyed having you guys and you are more than welcome anytime! Noelle still talks about Kai just about everyday!=) Thanks for sharing all the pictures and thanks for adding the last one. It's crazy how fast they are growing!
Post a Comment