Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jumping on the Privacy bandwagon

Hello readers. I have heard some sketchy stories and am in general pretty paranoid anyway, so I have decided to take our blog private so that any information we share will only be shared with people we know and trust. (It is also a great opportunity to learn who actually reads this thing so as to help in knowing what to share with you!)

It will be an extra step for you to view the blog because you will have to be logged in, but I hope that will not deter anyone that is interested in following us. I did think that I could send out an email when I update so that you will know when there is a new post.

So, leave me a comment, email me, or let me know via facebook or phone if you would like an invite. I will compile the list over the next week or so before making it non-public. Thanks for understanding and for keeping up with us! (I won't post anything new until I make the switch.)

Hannah

2 comments:

The Baughers said...

Well of course you know we want an invite! :) And I'm ready to hear these stories that you and some of my other B'ham friends are hearing...I've thought about going private for awhile now but haven't actually heard anything.

coble said...

I want to keep up with your blog please!!! Hope you guys have a very merry christmas.