Thursday, May 1, 2008

Photos as demanded



OK, so we still haven't taken pictures of the house progress, but I promise it is progressing. I have been harassed quite a bit about new pictures of Kai's progress. Here are some pictures we took almost two weeks ago. I had been sitting around the house all day and have on no makeup so I don't think they are very good, but for those of you dying to see what a house I look like, here ya go. I have started my working from home this week. My grandmother is taking over the phones at the office for me but I will continue all of my other duties from my new home office. I'm feeling pretty good. It is more and more uncomfortable to sleep and my feet are sore and have been very swollen. I think they look like Fred Flinstone's feet. =) At least I can laugh at myself. My doctor's appointment went well on Monday. She told me to be off of work and eat less salt and drink more water to help with the swelling. It is working! I've had a couple of great nights of sleep the past few nights and am just trying to do anything I can to be ready for this little guy to get here. Ok, that's all for now. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: