Monday, May 12, 2008

Still Waiting

I had a doctor's appointment today and there is still no progress. Everything looks good she just said first babies like to take there time usually. This coming Sunday is my due date and I go back for another appointment on Monday unless something happens before then. I'm still feeling pretty good over all. There are days I'm tired of being pregnant and there are certainly some things I will not miss, but I'm content to wait until he's ready to come, not miserable yet. Hoping to see some major strides on the house this week and weekend. We do not have a projection on when we'll actually move back in  yet. That's all for today. We'll let you know when there is any further news to share.

1 comment:

The McBs said...

we love you and can't wait to see his blog appearance. Keep us posted