Friday, May 23, 2008

HE'S HERE!!


Malakai "Kai" Charles Armstrong arrived right on schedule on Sunday, May 18th. He was delivered by C-section at 6:19 am. He weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces and was 19 inches long. Thanks for all your thoughts. Sorry to be posting only just now. I'll try to post a picture, but again, slow connection at home sometimes prevents it. If it doesn't post, email me and I'll send you some pics. He's doing great. From what I can tell, he couldn't really be any easier on us and we are enjoying getting to know him. I am recovering well also. Slow and steady. We'll update again soon.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! One of these days I'm going to call you and get all the details on the birth. I'm so happy for you all!
Ginny

Our Mission: said...

amazing. he is so beautiful and looks like his mommy! we have thought of you often the past couple of weeks and hope you all are adjusting well. WE love you and CONGRATS!!!

Tawnya said...

Congratulations Hannah!! He is beautiful!!