The house is coming along slowly, but things are happening. I'll try to get some pictures of our progress to post for everyone.
We have completed the "Preparing for Parenthood" classes at the hospital and I guess we're ready for whenever Kai decides to show up. Besides not having a nursery to bring him home to yet of course. =) He's moving a lot. I'm definitely thinking he'll take after his dad on the love of soccer. I get kicked quite often and if I poke at the little protrusion that I am guessing is a foot he'll poke back. It can be distracting, but also entertaining. I think I'll miss that when he's no longer inside. That and the quiet when I'm sleeping so soundly.
We are doing really well and just excited for the day we actually get to meet our little boy. I have my baby shower this weekend and am really looking forward to that!! Will try to post pictures this weekend. Until then...
2 comments:
you will miss that feeling...and I know from experience that if they have a love for kicking inside, it doesn't stop outside the womb! Zack kicks anything in sight! Have fun at your shower, i hope you get fun stuff!
ok, it is me again! have you had your baby!??? I thought I had the title of worst/laziest blogger ever...hehe
love you and are praying for you as you travel into parenthood.
Post a Comment