Thursday, February 4, 2016

November 2015 - We love fall!

We knocked out quite a few doctor visits in November, started a small group (our church's way we do "Sunday School") that meets at our apartment and decided to enjoy the outdoors before it gets too cold!

Always happy if he has something to eat (as long as its something he enjoys…) If I offer him something while we are in the kitchen, he just sits himself down until I hand it to him. Sometimes it is just too much to ask to get to a table.

These two can play nicely together. Who wouldn't want to play inside a toy box?

We decided to take off on Veteran's Day and go visit Mt. Cheaha. It was a really fun day! This was a panoramic shot Michael took with his phone. Beautiful! What it does not portray well is the fact that we were being attacked by lady bugs and the kids were all having fits about that so we didn't get to enjoy the view for very long.

Mid month we spent a weekend down at the Armstrong hunting camp which we all call "The Camp". Running around, exploring, eating outside, shooting guns, riding DD's new toy. A perfect weekend away with our crew.




The Saturday before Thanksgiving the kids and I were able to tag along with Nonie and Dagan to go to dad's extended family get together. A fun little day trip over to Atlanta. More wide open spaces, lots of food and family to catch up with. No naps made for some exhausted kids before dinner time. Tate was going strong but I knew he was tired. I handed him over and about two minutes later, he was sacked out sitting up in Dagan's lap. 

Pigtails!

Attached to that paci.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at home with Nonie and Dagan and the Hurds (mom's sister and her family). It was a beautiful weekend. More playing outside. Michael smoked his first turkey which turned out delicious. We visited and had fun and ate. The older kids played in the leaves some that weekend. Tate watched from the stairs and gave me his best "cheese" face. 


Cold weather is blowing in, but Christmas is right around the corner! Know there is so much fun to come. I wish pictures captured all the emotions and memories so I could store them forever. I don't want to forget these days!

No comments: