Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wrapping up Summer 2015

Summer rolled right on. Fishing, pool, beach, play dates, library...

Caught one! He actually caught several this trip, but none big enough to keep.

Fourth of July beach fun

More 4th of July holiday weekend. I got to go to the pool with just Kai. So incredibly relaxing!

Tybee lighthouse


Mid month the kids and I were able to go to Birmingham for a week. We packed in a lot of fun but sure missed daddy!


Having his first Taco Casa burrito.
I ate here LOTS while pregnant with all three kids and it is still a favorite for Kai and Penelope.

Birmingham Barons baseball game with the Armstrong fam

She was so incredibly excited to meet the giant puppy and give her a hug.

On our trip back home. It was a LONG trip. 

Back home Penelope dove in to our hand me down dress up bag.
For several days she didn't want to wear regular clothes.

A late afternoon stroll just to get out of the apartment one day

Big boy finally dropped his bottle and started drinking out of sippy cups!

Chillin

Out to dinner for daddy's birthday

Feeding himself

Michael got them these Slush Puppies at the grocery store.  The next morning Penelope told me she wanted the Slushy Dog for breakfast. They wrapped their loveys around so it wouldn't be too cold on their hands. Silliness.

Practice bus run morning two days before we go back to school. I feel so accomplished for my whole day when I get them all up fed and dressed and out the door before 7am. Whew.

Night before 2nd grade. Penelope got a birthday gift in the mail and we let them open it before bed. Love these munchkins!

Back to school. Ready or not!

No comments: