Monday, December 24, 2012

Year in Pictures

I thought about making a photo calendar this year and so I had gone through all of our pictures and selected the ones to use for each month. Since I didn't do the calendar after all, I thought I'd at least post the pictures as a recap of the kids for 2012.

Our baby announcement this time last year

Kai at Railroad Park

Kai playing with modeling clay he got for Christmas

It's a girl! We found out in March.

Handsome boy at Easter

Birthday Boy!! Helping daddy with his cake.

Playing with daddy at the park

Helping mow the lawn. It was a HOT summer!

Penelope arrived! Baugher cousins in the hospital room.

Proud big brother holding little sis for the first time other than the one time in the hospital.

Halloween!

Pensive little girl

December kiddos! 4 months and 4 years 7 months

No comments: