Her day finally came! Let me tell you, a scheduled C-section, not as "simple" as it sounds. I was a nervous wreck for at least a month leading up to it and the night before and morning of, there was just no calming me down. My mind swirled with all the possible range of emotions, I couldn't sleep, I didn't want to eat, I felt sick, but most of all I was so ready for her to just be here already, safe and healthy.
August 9th - 1:30am - Tylenol PM could no longer keep me down, my pre-baby sleep was OVER
3:30am - Gave up trying to fall back asleep and started getting ready to go
4:45am - Michael and I left the house for the hospital
5:00am - Arrived at hospital, got checked in, and hooked up
7:00am - To the OR
7:23am - Miss Penelope Kate Armstrong started screaming; and boy could she scream!
Welcome to the world baby girl. You are a beautiful, perfect gift and are very well loved.
 |
| 7 lbs, 4 oz, and 19 inches long - the EXACT same measurements as her big brother when he arrived! |
 |
| Nonie and Dagan |
 |
| Nana |
 |
| Baugher cousins |
 |
| Sweet little girl |
 |
| A nice tan. She was a little jaundice, but it corrected itself on its own. She does NOT like to have her hands confined and she sleeps with her little tongue slightly sticking out. |
 |
| Armstrong girls |
 |
| My precious little family |
 |
| Love those little fingers |
 |
| She rides well in her car seat. This was her trip to the pediatrician the day after we left the hospital to have her bilirubin levels checked one more time. 4 days old - 6 lbs, 13.5 oz. |
No comments:
Post a Comment