Michael and I feel incredibly grateful to live so close and spend so much time with family. We don't know how long the Lord will keep us in Birmingham, but we do know if we ever move away we will miss our families so much! In late April/early May we were able to spend some quality time with both of our families.

Kai posing in his wedding attire at the hotel. Don't let that angel face fool you.
He can be so sweet and cute and then throw such a HUGE, nasty tantrum.
We traveled to Louisiana for Michael's cousin's wedding the last weekend in April and had such a fun time road tripping and playing in the hotel and being in a new place for a few days. Kai is the life of the party (whether in a good mood or bad mood)! I'm terribly bummed that we did not get video of him dancing at the reception.

Me and Michael after the reception.
Because it has been a long time since I've posted a picture of the two of us. =)
Then we got to celebrate both of our moms on Mother's Day with delicious meals and precious time together. Kai loves all of his family, but I do believe he has a special place for Nonie and Nana in his tender little heart. They do both spoil him and love on him like there is no other child in the world.

In case you wondered who I look like...Love my momma!
Lord, thank you for the blessing of our families.
2 comments:
love all the pictures!! and you look great by the way! :)
Awesome photos!! Bless your sweet family!!
Post a Comment