Saturday, May 7, 2011

Big boy is almost three!!

We have certainly been staying busy. The days fly by too fast! Our big boy is turning three right around the corner. He is a TALKER and doesn't slow down for much of anything these days. (Not even for a nap sometimes.) Here are some things we have been doing lately.

Visits to the zoo

Playing outside

Looking for things through our "noculars"

Playing with cars and pennies

Fishing with daddy!

Reeling in his first fish!

Getting a sunburn from fishing with daddy.

Helping daddy work

Riding the train at the Easter egg hunt. (He also HAD to wear his camo and boots, ya know, b/c we were going HUNTING; I did manage to talk him out of bringing his gun.)

Eating chocolate (he gets his love of chocolate honestly)

And dying Easter eggs!

We are all ready to party next Saturday for his birthday. Sigh. Where does the time go??


4 comments:

The Baughers said...

GREAT update!! So good to see pics of the little guy-but cannot believe he is almost 3!!! miss you all! and happy belated mother's day! :)

Tawnya said...

Wow! He is getting so big!! Our babies grow up way too fast for me!

Ginny said...

Hannah,
Kai looks like such a sweetie! I can't believe I've never met him! I hope you guys have a great birthday party! Tell Michael I'm missing his posts! I NEED to know how the weight loss competition is going! ;)

ejlynn said...

He is getting so big!!