I had a great trip to St. Augustine last weekend. The flights went mostly well. I got on all of my first choices and didn't have to wait anywhere very long. It was such a quick visit, but I enjoyed every second of time with Woody and Dana and the girls! Got some good Chloe holding time and enjoyed getting to play with Arden and Esther. I did miss my boys but do think I would not have had as much good play time with the girls if Kai had come along. Thanks to Gram for the years she spent at Delta allowing for inexpensive travel solutions and to Nonie and Dagan for helping make it possible for me to go. And I love my sweet husband for staying behind with Kai and allowing me a few days away. I could not soak up enough time with Michael and Kai when I got home. It was the longest I'd been away since Kai was born. We had a busy week ending with Kai coming down with a bad cold which he is still recovering from. But we are glad he is back to sleeping at least 8 hour stretches at night! We've had a pretty lazy Saturday which was much needed. We have also really enjoyed the cooler temperatures this week brought to Birmingham! Keep those cool mornings and breezy afternoons coming.

My little cutie at the zoo with daddy.


What a difference a year makes!

My poor sick baby enjoying a chocolate chip cookie =)
1 comment:
Why is this baby boy getting so big?! I love him in his green sweater!!
Post a Comment