Some more pics from the beach and then also from playing at the park at home and a new thing Kai does...

Getting ready to go to the beach after nap time and obviously not wanting his picture taken

Fun before bed time

Loving Aunt Leigh and Nana

SO independent and some cute chunky legs =)

Cutie pie

Hey there daddy!

Not a very flattering shot, but if you look closely you can see one of four huge molars! We are up to 16 teeth!!

Kai giving his lion a "hug". He does this pretty often and I think it is so precious. This week he started giving kisses too. Such a sweetie.
We are in the process of dropping Kai's morning nap which shakes up Michael's day quite a bit so keep us in your thoughts! I will also be traveling alone to St. Augustine to meet our newest member of the family this weekend. Looking forward to seeing Woody, Dana, Arden, Esther, and Chloe! You can see some sweet pics of them on their blog which is linked in the right column. I have not flown since I was pregnant and I got sick on the flight so I'm a little nervous about it and I can't remember the last time I flew by myself which also makes me anxious, but you gotta do what you gotta do! Have a good weekend everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment