Kai has been trying to climb into his toy box the last couple of days. He has on several occasions pulled all of the toys out, but never seemed to want in before. I put him in there yesterday afternoon and we got some cute pics. He just made himself comfy and played with the toys that were still inside. He's always doing something fun and gets so excited when either of us gets home after we've been gone. That is the greatest feeling.



Happy weekend to all!!
4 comments:
Cute pics!! Hope ya'll are having a good weekend!
i remember playing in there too, with my wooden saw that dad made me
I love that it was "our" toy box, but I really don't remember it. Thanks for sharing that. Maybe Kai needs a saw made by Dagan....you hear me dad? Ok, mom, make sure you tell dad, ok? Love you guys!
I love these pictures. Your family is so beautiful.
Post a Comment