Friday, February 6, 2009

Kai in the crib


I thought I had mentioned this in a previous post but can't find it. This was when Kai first started pulling up to his knees. I narrate in the video pretty well so I won't make you read it too. I will say, he is still pretty interested in this CD case. I moved it to the other side of the room and anytime I walk over there with him he reaches for it. 

Happy weekend to everyone! We will be spending our Saturday outside enjoying the nice weather and working in the yard.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wired seeing myself with Michael's hairline. . .

The Armstrongs said...

=)

The Baughers said...

Cute videos! I can't believe how fast he's growing and getting into everything! I thought I would get to tell Woody about them, but I see he's already beaten me to it. :)