Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feeding himself!

I thought it was weird Kai would not put food in his mouth. The doctor mentioned that is something he "should" be doing. The afternoon after his appointment, he finally did! I'm still so entertained watching him. All we had at the house was Rice Krispies which were kinda tough. I did make it out to get him some Cheerios and other easy self-feeding things. Here's just some cute pics of him eating. =)

3 comments:

brittany said...

what a cutie he is! cant wait to meet him one day! as for the coupons, look on my blog link list for the "frugal coupon mom", and that is where i get all of my information. and feel free to email me anytime for more details. (sivyers at gmail.com)

The Baughers said...

Yeah for Kai! Are those wagon wheels he's eating...yummy, for him at least. :)

coble said...

Kai is so adorable!!! I just love following your blog.