Thursday, January 1, 2009

Baugher Christmas

Ok, it took me a little while to get these transferred to my computer, but here they are...

How could you resist that face!

Putting EVERYTHING in his mouth. I'm trying to figure out which teeth are coming next...

Breakfast at Nonie and Dagan's. I thought it was funny that all the kids were waiting patiently at the table for the adults to sit down.

Arden getting ready to tear into some presents!

My First Christmas (thanks Nonie and Dagan for the maracas...)

Baby Tad, mesmerized

Kai in his Christmas outfit

This is a common position to find him in when he's sitting on the floor and decides to try to go somewhere. He can make it onto all fours and rocks and then sort of drags himself along with his hands, not quite "crawling" yet.

What a perfect picture! I am so impressed we got them sitting together and all happy!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

th77hunter said...

sweet with the cousins:)