Kai was 8 months old yesterday. He is scooting all around the house and trying to crawl on his knees. Still eating great and sleeping great. He got his first pair of shoes yesterday (thank you Nonie). Will get some pics of him sporting those soon. These pictures were taken last weekend. We have just gotten a little lazy with the picture taking since Christmas. But he is playing more and more with his toys and is always doing something to make us laugh. He loves dogs and something about them makes him laugh so hard you feel like you need to remind him to breathe. We need to capture that laugh on video. He also really loves books, even if just for chewing. Enjoy a few pictures of Kai playing on the floor in our living room. (We have a small area blocked off so the dogs cannot get to the toys nor shed their hair all over this space so that it remains reasonably clean for a play space.)
2 comments:
It's so fun seeing him play on the floor and scooting around!! And I love the outfit! :)
Yes, so cute! I couldn't remember if that was from you and Woody or Arden and Esther which is why I didn't give clothing credit. =) But I do love it and it seems very comfy to Kai as well. We need to post video of him really playing instead of just photos.
Post a Comment