Of course as parents you always are comparing your kids. Sometimes harmlessly; sometimes we just need to not focus on their similarities and differences. All kids are special and important in their own way. I do notice what other kids do and how it compares to my kids, but I try to not focus on it. I have had fun looking back through Kai's baby book to compare with how Penelope is developing and just where their similarities are. I have been doing the same with pictures. There are days where Penelope reminds me of Kai and days where they could not be more different, even now. I'm sure as she grows, those things will be even more obvious. It is fun to remember Kai as a baby and going through all those milestones again. As far as looks...you decide how they compare.
Do they look alike? Will they look alike as they get older?












No comments:
Post a Comment