
This boy can throw a serious TANTRUM, but for the most part, this smile is pretty common.

Playing with his trucks. (These particular ones were purchased while Michael and I were in Venezuela while I was pregnant with Kai. I love to see him play with them.)

This one is for Gram. I know it is kinda blurry, but it you can click on it and enlarge it, those eyes will pierce your soul.

This is what comes after... "I got puppy hair." Kai's best attempt at getting a dog hair out of his mouth.

All lined up!
Since I last blogged, we have had MANY family birthdays. Kai would like me to take this moment to say a belated blog "Hap Firfay" to... Dagan, Daddy, Nana, Lillie and Esther!
And now we are hoping for the weather to cool off a bit so we can start enjoying playing outside again!
1 comment:
He is just way too sweet!!! I remember that green around the gills time in Venezuela! We all were so sorry we couldn't do anything for you!! Kai was so worth it, wasn't he? Your family is such a blessing to a lot of people.
Post a Comment