Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Morning at the Zoo

A couple of weekends ago Michael and Kai made a morning trip to the zoo. I am so grateful that Kai has a daddy that loves to spend time with him doing things he loves (and capturing all his silly faces!) We also appreciate Nonie and Dagan giving us the zoo membership for Christmas. We have definitely already made it worth it!

I think I'm going to like riding this thing....

Huh?!

Hey daddy, I'm just gonna stand here on this hole in the ground...

Hmmm, there's water coming out of that hole I was just looking in...

Woah! I'm getting wet!!

1 comment:

HB said...

Gosh, he looks so tall in these pictures. His facial expressions are SO stinkin' cute. I got so tickled.

I was thinking about asking for that for Christmas. I need to get on that.

HB