Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cousin pictures @ Samford

I will allow the pictures and captions to speak for themselves from our MOST fun Friday afternoon last week before the Baugher girls headed back home.

Running like mad. It was a gorgeous day and this kid adores the outdoors. His run could use some little boy flavor. He swings his hips and arms and it always makes me laugh.

Rocks! First thing he wanted to do of course was to throw them, but then we found a better idea....

....stash them in your "poppet" of course! One of the cutest words he is saying right now. So of course I found several shirts that have them so I get to hear it often =)

If Kai is near a set of stairs, there is a slim chance he will not want to climb them. His balance has improved a lot over the past couple of months and even weeks. And who knows...maybe a future pharmacist?

Our little man. A ball of energy.

Reaching back to ask me to hold his hand. Don't have to ask me twice!

I do believe Arden is where Kai learned his running skills. They both go wherever they are going, very quickly. I see Kai do things often that remind me of Arden when she was younger.

Sisters. Amazing cousins. They included Kai in everything and taught him lots of things while they were here visiting. We miss them terribly!

You can imagine how hard it is to get three young kids to look and the camera and smile, but I still think it is a cute shot. Sittin on a bench with "Arnen" and "Esser".

This face of Kai's always puts a smile on mine. Not sure how well you can see it but this is him resisting a smile. Usually used with strangers, but this time it was just cutting up with Dagan (my dad).

Chloe made it into a few shots with the group! Captivating eyes. Such a sweet baby sister. (Kai calls her Coley.)

Kai, where did the girls go?
I don't know, but I sure do miss them!!

2 comments:

The Baughers said...

Sweet pictures!!! They're all great...especially love the one of Kai climbing the stairs and then the 3 of them sitting on the bench...can't believe how old my girls look though! That really was a fun afternoon and we miss ya'll as well!! Maybe we'll get to have another one like that in the near future!

Tawnya said...

Looks like a fun visit for you all! Missed seeing you last week hopefully we can catch up on another visit!