Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've been tagged...

I have been tagged by Dana, my sister-in-law in Jacksonville. (I'm not really sure where this "tagging" thing started but I'm just passing it along.) We miss Dana, Woody, and their girls since they moved away a year ago. The instructions for this tag are to pick the 4th picture folder on my computer; choose and post the 4th picture; explain the picture; and tag 4 other people to participate. Here it goes:

This is Kai at 5 days old! REALLY hard to believe he was so tiny. He's all swaddled, sleeping in the bouncy seat at Nonie's. What more can I really say about it. Babies are so simple in the beginning. So much sleeping...

So now I tag -
1. Sarah Cook
2. Mitzi McBride
3. Lorelle Johnson
4. Leigh Ann Steele

1 comment:

The McBs said...

Oh shoot, so I've been tagged....I better get on that...tomorrow will be my tag post! cute pic, amazing how fast they grow up huh?