Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Almost 5 months old!


In case you hadn't seen enough, here's just some other cute pictures. 

Kai loves playing in the pack-n-play ever since we got back from the beach. He can roll and move around and I don't have to wonder where he'll end up! He is also sporting a Ralph Lauren onesie which is really what made me get the camera out. I thought it was too cute. AND it is the first 3-6 months thing he has worn! (This was on October 6th.)

October 7th - playing at the park with my buddy Max from church. Max is about two months younger than Kai but has about 4 times as much hair. =)

Another 3-6 months onesie - "Mommy & Daddy's Alarm Clock" - this has proven true lately, but it is not until about 7:45am so not so bad. (October 11th)

I found my feet!

That's all for now. See you soon! (Be sure to leave nice comments for me!!)

5 comments:

Ginny said...

I wish your little alarm clock would give my little alarm clock some lessons on how to keep time. She thinks that 6:00 is a good time to wake us up! Kai is truly a cutie Hannah! Love ya!

The Baughers said...

Nonie loved seeing these pics and misses Kai! And of course, I loved seeing the pics as always! He's too cute! Wish ya'll were down here too!

The Cooks said...

Kai, you have got to be the cutest little boy ever!!! I love that last serious face!

Kelli Stringer said...

hey hannah!
love to see the cute pictures of kai!

The McBs said...

he really is too cute...i'm jealous of the 7:45 alarm! where can i get one of those?