Sunday, April 10, 2016

March 2016

Well, the cycle of illness still hung around until about mid-month. Kai had his second grade musical at school. We all had a hard time adjusting to the time change! Then we finally had our first week that all three kids made it to school every day for a whole week! Then Tate decided that was boring and we had our first ER trip late Sunday night and he got to stay home for some extra TLC on Monday. Gratefully, just a couple of stitches and he never really seemed to notice anything was wrong. Kai decided to participate in the special Kids Choir at church and we closed out the month with a fun Easter brunch with the Armstrong crew and all the kids had Spring Break!

I had an afternoon off and this was Tate on the way to get Kai from school after I had to wake him up from his nap.

Enjoying playing outside with a sticker book.

Our book worm

Saturday Silliness - wearing a dress that Nonie bought her for next year that is too big,
with a tissue box cover on her head and bathtub markers in both hands.

Kai loves legos and is very creative like his daddy

After nap snuggles with mommy

St. Patrick's Day GREEN (Tate sporting a bruise on his forehead from a fall at school. Penelope wanted to know when we got to school why we didn't have anything to hand out like we did on Valentine's Day.)

In our room at the Children's Hospital ER. I knew this wild one would be the reason for my first ER experience. He was running around like crazy while we waited and never acted like the head hurt him again. Tough cookie. Lots of new gray hairs for this momma since that night!

Armstrong family Easter brunch

Day before Easter kiddos (It rained on Easter and we forgot to get a picture of them…)

Our pretty little girl, sweet and spunky

Tate striking a pose. I'm not sure where he picked up the hands on the hips thing. He is a MESS.

Spring time haircut for Kai! Once all that hair was in the trash can, Tate walked in to the bathroom and started barking like a dog. I noticed he was looking at the hair and I guess thought it was an animal. He barks at all animals.

A little group indoor fishing during Spring Break week on a rainy afternoon.
Ready to finish out the school year strong. I cannot believe how quickly it is flying by!

No comments: