
We got a great "end of the season" deal on this slip n slide and Kai and Michael broke it out one of our last really warm days in September.


Our Baugher cousins came to visit in early October! The big people battled illness most of the weekend, but the kids had a blast playing at Nonie and Dagan's!

We visited the Old Baker Farm pumpkin patch for some fall fun!

Checking out the baby cows. (Arden was keeping a safe distance. Kai could use a little healthy fear when it comes to the farm animals.)

Pile of hay = happy boy

Searching for the perfect pumpkins.

At the end of October we went to the Fall Festival at Dawson with Nonie and Dagan. Kai enjoyed being a fireman. He did not however care to wear the pants nor to wear the hat the correct way. But I still thought he was a cute fireman.

I know that's not much of an update, but that's all I got! We've been so busy that even the picture taking is suffering. And we have all battled some form of sinus yuck since the end of October and are glad to be on the other side of that for now. I know there is much winter left to be dealt with. Kai is convinced there will be snow. I guess we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment