Sunday, October 24, 2010

Another month?!

Alright. Blogging is clearly not my strong suit these days! We have been busy and I will do my best to catch you up with some pictures.

A camping cookware drumming session

Part of our nighttime routine

Sweet face

Not sure if this would make anyone laugh like it did me, but one morning I told Kai to get ONE thing to take with him in the car. I came back to his room to find this. He has loaded up his tupperware bowl with balls and cars and then put some of his small cars in the back of his big truck. When I walked in the room he was trying to figure out how to pick it all up so he could bring it all with him. It is so fun to see how independent he can be and I definitely got a laugh out of his resourcefulness!

I apologize if anyone finds this inappropriate. I could not resist. Another display of Kai being Mr. Independent. He still does not actually use the potty, but he does enjoy going and sitting on the potty before we get ready for bed at night. He uses his stepping stool to reach the light switch and I walk around the corner to find this. Had to capture it and thought it was cute enough to share.

Looking so cute (and grown up) in his Levi's.

Kai and his "punkin".
We went to the Mt. Laurel Harvest Festival one Saturday and Kai wanted a little pumpkin of his own. This was a fun morning but a little too warm for "fall" festivities.

My new job is keeping me occupied, but I will get some more things posted soon!

1 comment:

ejlynn said...

Your family is precious!!Baby butt pictures are so cute. My mother just had to show mine to my boyfriend, thank goodness he still married me anyway!!!