Well, we have crossed into toddlerhood. Scary. We had Kai's birthday party last Sunday. As it did last year, it rained on our parade. Different from last year, we didn't let it spoil our outdoor fun. So that is why the kids are all wet in the pictures. =)
Tuesday was his actual birthday and Nonie and Dagan took us out for dinner and dessert which was so much fun. Yesterday, Kai had his 2 year old check up (50 % weight and height still; 28 lbs, 34 1/2 in.) and then the three of us went to the zoo for a little bit for one last official celebration of Kai's 2nd year of life. I am so grateful God blessed us with this little guy.
The pictures are coming but I feel it is good to share with our readers that God is working on something major in our lives. We do not know exactly what it is He is calling us to but we do feel there is a call on our lives to something specific and He is just shaping us to prepare us for what it is. The waiting is difficult for me, but I understand that God's timing is perfect and we are in the palm of His Hand through each step we pass through.
Thanks for keeping up with us!

Cookie cake handcrafted by Kai's amazing daddy

ICING, nuff said

Cousins dancing in the rain!

Our Birthday Boy!!


Juice without any added water. This was a birthday treat! He drank at least half before taking a breath. =)

Presents!!


Riding like a big guy

Cousins with the cake. We had a great time despite the rain.
3 comments:
Great pictures! I'm sad we couldn't be there, but glad we were able to spend so much time with ya'll in the weeks leading up to the big day! We're excited about what God is doing and going to do in your lives...praying for you!
I.LOVE.THIS.POST. I can't decide which part I like more....The cake? Look at that fancy artwork! The juice (that CRACKED me up to NO end)? Dancing in the rain, is ANYTHING better than that? It's all great!
Looking forward to some exciting updates from you guys!
Kai is a lucky little boy to have you two as parents. I know the Lord will bless you with an extra special calling in His time. I will pray for you both for patience and understanding. Bless your family for the love you show to others.Ps.40:8 I delight to do Your will,O My God; Your law is within my heart.
Post a Comment