
My boys working on the computer. Kai likes banging on the keyboard.

Hanging out on Nonie and Dagan's deck on a beautiful Saturday afternoon (4/4).
So we did not get to go to church as a family for Easter because Kai decided on Saturday that he needed to have a fever. He was pretty pitiful Saturday night and all day yesterday but still playing and babbling like a champ. We have postponed his Easter outfit for next Sunday so we'll get some pics then. I need to get Michael to upload a couple of short videos, one of Kai clapping while he eats. I don't know what it is but I think baby clapping is so cute! The other is of his new "words". It is so exciting to hear him trying to repeat things we say even if it sounds nothing like what we are saying. You can just tell when he's trying to copy you. So a couple of weeks ago Kai helped us discover something that we must say A LOT because he's started saying it. Anytime the dogs are nearby we are trying to let Kai pet them and making sure they are easy with him. To encourage their good behavior we say "Good Girls". I probably also say this in the mornings if I take Kai by the puppy room/office to say hello to them. They lay there and look at us and I say "Good Girls." So now Kai says "Good Girls" whenever we talk about puppies. It is hilarious. It is really just a gooo goooos sound but knowing that's what we say you can tell that's what he's trying to repeat. He will also roar like a lion if you ask him what a lion says. With both, you have to make the word/sound first, but he will repeat it. SO, I got video of him saying "Good Girls". Got to get that uploaded so you can hear it.
1 comment:
Sad he had a fever...I hope he's feeling better today! And how cute that he's beginning to try and repeat things...look forward to the videos, but I'm really excited we'll get to see him in person VERY SOON...I'll take that over getting to see the video!!
Post a Comment