
In his stroller enjoying the Birmingham Botanical Gardens.

I love how this looks like he's walking holding my hand. He's probably on his knees.

Playing in our yard.

This is also our yard...sun setting...cool angle by the photographer daddy.

Yes, this outfit is a little small. Why? Because it is what he wore home from the hospital when he was born! It was huge on him at that time even though the size is 0-3 months. Had to get a couple of shots of him in it before it is too small because it is too cute!

This was today at Kai's friends Hannah's first birthday party.
We enjoyed some short lived spring-like weather after the snow was gone. Kai loves to be outside. It will be easier to get him out more when he can walk I think. We've been thinking for months that he was close to walking but he doesn't seem to have any interest in it yet. He pulls up and will occasionally cruise for four or five steps but then he's down to his knees to crawl. He gets where he wants to go.
He loves cheerios and we are working on introducing more table food. I know his birthday will be here before we know it! (Gotta admit I look forward to not having to buy formula anymore.) Hope to get some 10 month shots this week.
4 comments:
Kai looks so much older in these shots even from the last ones! I can't believe he's getting close to being a year old! Wish we could see him in person and ya'll too-miss you!
Hannah, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait to meet him... someday!
gabe is getting that little attitude, too! they sure do know what they want!
He is TOO CUTE and growing up too fast. I love what you have done with your blog, too. your not just good at updating and renovating houses, but blogs too. i may have to hire you! :)
Post a Comment