
Well I still don't have pictures of our house, but we slept over here last night finally and I am writing from the office/dog room/guest room at our mostly finished remodeled house! (So maybe we should have added on in this process?) Mom and dad (Nonie and Dagan) were gracious enough to allow us and Sadie and Lilly to come live with them 6 months ago. Three months ago we added Kai to the mix. We had a great time and appreciate their generosity more than we can say but we are SO excited to be back home. Kai was so excited he went 12 hours between feedings last night! Whew. He slept great his first night in his very own crib in his very own room. The naps this morning have been more of a challenge, but he's sleeping again now. The dogs are chillin' (see photo above) in between trips to the backyard which we can tell they are happy to have back too. We stayed up way too late trying to get things straight and making trips back and forth to get our stuff, and I'm sure we have some long nights of working on things ahead of us. But have I mentioned we are glad to be back home? =) Kai's great over all. 12 weeks old now. I'll try to post some pics of him later today. I took some of him Saturday morning before I went to my 10 year high school reunion picnic. Wow, I feel old! Michael was working at the house so it was just me and Kai, but it was a lot of fun. Of course we got to hang with the Cook family and Kai is always entertained by Gracie. The weather could not have been better and it was neat to see people I hadn't seen since high school and find out what people have been up to. Wonder where we'll be in 10 years and what our little family will look like. Needless to say we have been busy!!
1 comment:
What a great picture!!! Can't wait to visit with y'all tomorrow!
Post a Comment